Hawker Hurricane (Hasegawa) - Basic Line Plus 1/48 - 148809
Basic Line Plus is our special product edition in which we're combining textile seat belts, masks and stencils which we consider to be the most important accessories for successfull model-bulding.
- contains micro-fabric and photo-etched highly detailed parts designed for great Hawker Hurricane
- belts are fully functional - modeler can leave them un/fastened
- made from printed micro-fabric material which behaves like a piece of rag
- textile parts are prepared for using filters and other agents (they are waterproof and resistant to common nonaggresive modeling preparations
Tip: Would you like to find out more about HGW micro textile seat belts? Visit our homepage.
- Take the precut textile part out of the sheet.
- Remove the carrier paper.
- Bunch the belts up and knead them between the fingers.
- Thread the belts through the photo etched buckles – use superglue.
- Put them into the seat.
- Spray with glossy varnish.
- Spray with matt varnish.
- Impregnate the seat belts with very diluted oil colour (mix of black and brown) > texture highlight.