Hawker Tempest - Seatbelts 1/48 - 148564
Textile seat belts designed for aircraft Hawker Tempest 1/48 - Eduard. Belts are made from real microfibre and in combination with included photo etched buckles they look highly realistic. This product is available in 1/48 scale.
- contains micro-fabric and photo-etched highly detailed parts
- belts are fully functional - modeler can leave them un/fastened
- made from printed micro-fabric material which behaves like a piece of rag
- textile parts are prepared for using filters and other agents (they are waterproof and resistant to common nonaggresive modeling preparations
- Take the precut textile part out of the sheet.
- Remove the carrier paper.
- Bunch the belts up and knead them between the fingers.
- Thread the belts through the photo etched buckles – use superglue.
- Put them into the seat.
- Spray with glossy varnish.
- Spray with matt varnish.
- Impregnate the seat belts with very diluted oil colour (mix of black and brown) > texture highlight.
16 other products in the same category:
Complete pack of positive rivets for Mitsubishi A6M5c Zero in 1/32 scale. The package contains also HGW Wet Transfers, fabric seat belts and both-sided canopy masks. Suitable for Hasegawa kit.
Seat belts from HGW Models are laser-cut so it is easy-to-use "must have" product. Set contains micro fabric belts and photo etched buckles suitable for large scale planes in 1/32 scale.
Accessory designed for plastic scale aircrafts. Seat belts from HGW Models are laser-cut so it is easy-to-use product. Belts are made from real textile and are suitable for large scale models in 1/24 scale.