P-39 Airacobra - Seatbelts 1/48 - 148532
Seat belts, suitable for P-39 Airacobra, are made from micro-plastic foil. In combination with attached photo etched buckles this accesorry looks highly realistic. These are available in 1/48 scale and for more comfortable work they are pre-cut. Designed for Eduard, Revell and Hasegawa kits.
- contains highly detailed micro-plastic and photo-etched parts designed for P-39 Airacobra
- belts are fully functional - modeler can leave them un/fastened
- made from printed micro-plastic material which credibly simulates textile
- belts are prepared for using filters and other agents (they are waterproof and resistant to common nonaggresive modeling preparations
- photo-etched parts are developed in cooperation with Eduard company
Tip: Would you like to find out more about HGW seat belts? Visit our homepage.
- Take the precut belt out of the sheet.
- Remove the carrier paper.
- Thread the belts through the photo etched buckles – use superglue.
- Put them into the seat.
- Spray with glossy varnish.
- Spray with matt varnish.
- Impregnate the seat belts with very diluted oil colour (mix of black and brown) > texture highlight.