Bf 109E - Seatbelts 1/48 - 148017
Seat belts are made from micro-plastic foil and they are suitable for Messerschmitt Bf 109E by Eduard, Tamiya, Hasegawa and Airfix. In combination with attached photo etched buckles this accesorry looks highly realistic. These are available in 1/48 scale and for more comfortable work they are pre-cut.
- contains highly detailed micro-plastic and photo-etched parts designed for Messerschmitt Bf 109E
- belts are fully functional - modeler can leave them un/fastened
- made from printed micro-plastic material which credibly simulates textile
- belts are prepared for using filters and other agents (they are waterproof and resistant to common nonaggresive modeling preparations
- photo-etched parts are developed in cooperation with Eduard company
Tip: Would you like to find out more about HGW seat belts? Visit our homepage.
- Take the precut belt out of the sheet.
- Remove the carrier paper.
- Thread the belts through the photo etched buckles – use superglue.
- Put them into the seat.
- Spray with glossy varnish.
- Spray with matt varnish.
- Impregnate the seat belts with very diluted oil colour (mix of black and brown) > texture highlight.