Albatros D.V & D.Va - Seatbelts & Seats 1/32 - 132522
Accessory designed for vintage model aircraft by Wingnut Wings. Seat belts from HGW Models are laser-cut so it is easy-to-use product. Set contains micro fabric belts, photo etched buckles and 2 resin seats suitable for large scale planes in 1/32 scale.
- contains micro-fabric and photo-etched highly detailed parts designed for great Albatros model by Wingnut Wings
- belts are fully functional - modeler can leave them un/fastened
- made from printed micro-fabric material which behaves like a piece of rag
- textile parts are prepared for using filters and other agents (they are waterproof and resistant to common nonaggresive modeling preparations
- photo-etched parts are developed in cooperation with Eduard company
- resin seats were designed with our friend from HpH company
Tip: Would you like to find out more about HGW micro textile seat belts? Visit our homepage.
- Take the precut textile part out of the sheet.
- Remove the carrier paper.
- Bunch the belts up and knead them between the fingers.
- Thread the belts through the photo etched buckles – use superglue.
- Put them into the seat.
- Spray with glossy varnish.
- Spray with matt varnish.
- Impregnate the seat belts with very diluted oil colour (mix of black and brown) > texture highlight.
Tip 2: There is SUPER DETAIL SET available for this WNW product. Consists of belts, photo etched parts, masks and other accessories.