P-40 Tomahawk - Seatbelts 1/32 - 132625
- contains micro-fabric and photo-etched highly detailed parts
- belts are fully functional - modeler can leave them un/fastened
- made from printed micro-fabric material which behaves like a piece of rag
- textile parts are prepared for using filters and other agents (they are waterproof and resistant to common nonaggresive modeling preparations
- Take the precut textile part out of the sheet.
- Remove the carrier paper.
- Bunch the belts up and knead them between the fingers.
- Thread the belts through the photo etched buckles – use superglue.
- Put them into the seat.
- Spray with glossy varnish.
- Spray with matt varnish.
- Impregnate the seat belts with very diluted oil colour (mix of black and brown) > texture highlight.
16 other products in the same category:
Accessory designed for vintage model aircraft Hansa-Brandenburg W.12 by Wingnut Wings. Seat belts from HGW Models are laser-cut so it is easy-to-use product. Belts are made from real textile and are suitable for large scale models in 1/32 scale.
Seat belts, suitable for plastic scale aircrafts, are made from micro-plastic foil. In combination with attached photo etched buckles this accesorry looks highly realistic. These are available in 1/48 scale and for more comfortable work they are pre-cut.
Basic Line contains: 1x Seatbelts 1/24 - 124507 1x Masks 1/24 - 624002 Recommended for Airfix
Basic Line contains: 1x - Pásy 1/48 - 148580 1x - Masks 1/48 - 648418 Recommended for HK MODELS kit
Basic Line contains: 1x Seatbelts 1/32 - 132532 1x Masks 1/32 - 632869 Recommended for Trumpeter kits.
Basic Line contains: 1x Seatbelts 1/48 - 148551 1x Masks 1/48 - 648402 Recommended for Tamiya kit
Basic Line contains: 1x Seatbelts 1/32 - 132640 1x Masks 1/32 - 632869 Recommended for Infinity Models.