Focke-Wulf Fw 190D-9 - Basic Line 1/48 - 148801
Basic line is our special product edition in which we're combining microplastic seat belts and mostly double sided masks (in and out of the canopy) which we consider to be the most important accessories for successfull model-bulding.
- contains highly detailed micro-plastic and photo-etched parts
- belts are fully functional - modeler can leave them un/fastened
- made from printed micro-plastic material which credibly simulates textile
- belts are prepared for using filters and other agents (they are waterproof and resistant to common nonaggresive modeling preparations
- photo-etched parts are developed in cooperation with Hauler company
Tip: Would you like to find out more about HGW seat belts? Visit our homepage.
- Take the precut belt out of the sheet.
- Remove the carrier paper.
- Thread the belts through the photo etched buckles – use superglue.
- Put them into the seat.
- Spray with glossy varnish.
- Spray with matt varnish.
- Impregnate the seat belts with very diluted oil colour (mix of black and brown) > texture highlight.