N1K2-J Shiden Kai (George) - Seatbelts 1/32 - 132544
Accessory designed for great N1K2-J Shiden Kai (George) model by Hasegawa but the set is also suitable for all Japanese navy fighters. Seat belts from HGW Models are laser-cut so it is easy-to-use product. Set contains micro fabric belts and photo etched buckles suitable for large scale planes in 1/32 scale.
- contains micro-fabric and photo-etched highly detailed parts designed for great N1K2-J Shiden Kai (George) by Hasegawa and for other Japanese navy fithters
- belts are fully functional - modeler can leave them un/fastened
- made from printed micro-fabric material which behaves like a piece of rag
- textile parts are prepared for using filters and other agents (they are waterproof and resistant to common nonaggresive modeling preparations
- photo-etched parts are developed in cooperation with Eduard company
Tip: Would you like to find out more about HGW micro textile seat belts? Visit our homepage.
- Take the precut textile part out of the sheet.
- Remove supporting paper.
- Bunch the belts up and knead them between the fingers.
- Thread the belts through the buckles – use superglue.
- Put them into the seat.
- Spray with glossy varnish.
- Spray with matt varnish.
- Impregnate the seat belts with very diluted oil colour (mix of black and brown) > texture highlight.