Wet Transfers Camouflage
17th Sentay (Fighter Group) 1944
Capitan Teruhiko Kobayashi 1945
KAWASAKI Ki-61-Id HIEN
Warning: Last items in stock!
How does it work?
1. Cut out the required design using a sharp scalpel.
2. Soak the base paper in warm water (approx. 20 sec).
3. Remove the transfer from the base paper.
4. Apply a layer of Mr. Mark Softer on the surface where you intend to apply the transfer.
5. Place the transfer in the required position on the layer of Mr. Mark Softer.
6. Carefully press out any excess liquid and bubbles. (Use the cloth and the cotton bud.)
7. Ideally, leave it to dry for 6-8 hours.
8. Carefully remove the transparent transfer film.
9. Clean off any traces of transfer glue with a wet cloth.
No customer reviews for the moment.