Stencils for Sopwith F.1 Camel BR.1 model in 1/32 scale suitable for kits by Wingnut Wings. Wet transfer technology means that decal doesn't leave any signs of varnish or typical film after its application, so only text or symbols stay attached to the surface.
Warning: Last items in stock!
How does it work?
1. Cut out the required design using a sharp scalpel.
2. Soak the base paper in warm water (approx. 20 sec).
3. Remove the transfer from the base paper.
4. Apply a layer of Mr. Mark Softer on the surface where you intend to apply the transfer.
5. Place the transfer in the required position on the layer of Mr. Mark Softer.
6. Carefully press out any excess liquid and bubbles. (Use the cloth and the cotton bud.)
7. Ideally, leave it to dry for 6-8 hours.
8. Carefully remove the transparent transfer film.
9. Clean off any traces of transfer glue with a wet cloth.