Pfalz D.XII - Seatbelts 1/32 - 132041
Textile seat belts designed for aircraft Pfalz D.XII by Wingnut Wings. Belts are made from real microfibre and in combination with included photo etched buckles they look highly realistic. This product is available in 1/32 scale.
- contains micro-fabric and photo-etched highly detailed parts designed for great Pfalz D.XII by Wingnut Wings
- seat belts for 2 single-seater aeroplanes included
- belts are fully functional - it is possible to leave them un/fastened
- made from printed micro-fabric material which behaves like a piece of rag
- textile parts are prepared for using filters and other agents (they are waterproof and resistant to common nonaggresive modeling preparations
- photo-etched parts were developed in cooperation with Eduard company
Tip: Would you like to find out more about HGW micro textile seat belts? Visit our homepage.
- Cut required textile part out of the sheet.
- Remove carrier paper.
- Bunch the belts up and knead them between the fingers.
- Thread the belts through photo etched buckles – use superglue.
- Put them into the seat.
- Spray with glossy varnish.
- Spray with matt varnish.
- Impregnate the seat belts with very diluted oil colour (mix of black and brown) -> texture highlight.