Messerschmitt Bf109G-6 - RIVETING SET (Tamiya) - 1/48 - 481030
- Convenient undercoat is Mr. Surfacer 1000 or Mr. Base White 1000.*
- Wipe the surface with a damp cloth, remove dust and grease.
- Cut the required part from riveting sheet.
- Remove top translucent paper and dip rivets in the warm water for approx. 15 seconds.
- When rivets are separated from its carrier paper apply them on the surface. We recommend to use a spot of Mr. Mark Softer.
- Find appropriate position and then push the liquid from below the transfer. The purpose is to get each rivet in touch with the surface.
- Let it dry for min. 2 hours, but optimal time could be e.g. over the night.
- Finally pull of the top transparent foil / film with sharp tweezers and clean the marks caused by transfer glue.
* While application on coloured surfaces it is needed to make a test of adhesion and of time which is necessary for appropriate attaching of rivets. Generally the smoother surface the more time needed.